[Prev][Next][Index]

S/W FOR PHILIPS IRD?

Q:
I got a Philips MPEG-IRD for reception of Canal+. Since this machine is
not running on other FTA-channels at all without a card, I am searching
now for differnt software. Are you aware of any place in net where I
could get this software?
J. Leyjeune, B-Liege

Sorry, I cant help. But I will leave your question here and perhaps some
of the readers got a idea. You are not the first, asking this question.
I know the same receiver (hardware) is sold in the Far-East. If someone
got this software, we will - if wished - not mention the name.

--
Christian Mass (Dr.Dish)
Editor of TELE-satellite International