[Prev][Next][Index]

Dr.Dish-TV in S.America?

Q:
When will be see your show here in the South-American countries? Thanks
for the information on our unwanted signal on the US-spy-satellite. We
enjoy it, that you can listen to our station in Europe.
Radio Aurora

Thanks a lot for your co-operation. You are not the only one on the
military satellite. At this moment I am listening to your station and
another one from your country: Radio Authentico or so.
drdish@tv will appear for 30 minutes in a feature story of Deutsche
Welle TV on January 2, 1998. We try at this moment to extend our
coverage, but this means finding satellites operators willing to carry
our signal and - most important - getting as second language english in
the show. My pidgin-english is not enough. What we need is someone crazy
as we are to make this program.

--
Christian Mass (Dr.Dish)
Editor of TELE-satellite International