[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: XCOM 200

George Konstantopoulos wrote:

> Dear Andrea,
>
> I intend to buy one of the following two XCOM's digital receivers (XSAT CDTV200):
>
> What is your opinion about them. Have you tested them.
>
> What is the min. SR for CDTV 200 ?
>
> Can CDTV200 receive SCPC (FTA) with no problem (According to Dr. Dish some trick required) ? Have you personaly seen the CDTV 200 working OK in that ?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> George Konstantopoulos

Dr.Dish:
This receivers was been testet in summer 1997 in TELE-satellite
International. Have a look in the archive at
http://www.TELE-satellite.com
or order the back issue. Be careful! Only the version with french
On-Screen-Display (only) works with 10mc trick. Newer versions
(multi-lingual) do not work on scpc. In order to get scpc in the easy
way, you should read the next issue of TELE-satellite International
(1-2/98) or watch the next drdish@tv show on dec.12.

--
Christian Mass (Dr.Dish)
Editor of TELE-satellite International