[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Swiss Cheese in Space

Dear Mr. Mass:
how far will you go? Teaching Gaddafhi and S. Hussein how to kill a
US-military satellite? Anyway the story is hot and we all love to get
more.
Question: my wife is from Columbia and we would like to listen to
Super-Radio de Bogota via the Fleetsatcom. Is this stations still
pirating with harmonics?
Mario See-Capac
(TSI, 1-2/98, page 232ff)

Dr.Dish:
I just published the problem. To solve the problem is not my business.
Yes, the unwanted signal of Radio Super is still on FleetSatcom-8 and if
you you can reach 23.5 degree west, you could make your wife happy. Just
follow the procedures as described in my article.

--
Christian Mass (Dr.Dish)
Senior-Editor of TELE-satellite International

[Other mailing lists|Sponsored by TELE-satellit]