[Prev][Next][Index]

DVB98 Experimental Software

In fridays show of drdish@tv I introduced the experimental software of Dr.Overflow", based on Nokia-hardware. Until friday-eve I got a overflow of my mailbox with software demands. Dr:Overflow has released now the software on his homepage and it is for free:
http://home.t-online.de/home/herrmann.uli/dvb98.zip
But please remember this software is experimental and not the final version. So be careful in using it. The documentation is still in german, but I am shure in a few days someone will come up with a english version, since the project got such a lot of interested people. For the german speaking people Mike Bauerfeind will publish a first test on his Internet-service and I will do a long term test for the next reachable issue of TSI and also report from a visit by Dr. Overflow and have a close look on further developements. A complete english language description will be also available in TSI

--
Christian Mass (Dr.Dish)
Senior-Editor of TELE-satellite International

[Other mailing lists|Sponsored by TELE-satellit]