[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: DVB98 and dutch TV

Q:
Thanks a lot for the information using DVB98. I still use a normal d-box
and I do not want to go inside the red menu. My only desire is to get
NL1/2/3 and the 5 official radio-stations from the Netherlands. Thats
all and I can miss easy the original snail-software of Beta. Could this
be done automatically and can I delete unwanted and co-loaded channels?
H.H.J. Kleijnen

The 3 Dutch channels are loaded automatically in the search-mode. Also
the 5 radiostations. In addition you get TV-VANDAAG, in order to have
some channel-info. All unwanted channels can be deleted quite easy. But
firt have a look on further open channels, which are loaded and not
received by the d-box!

--
Christian Mass (Dr.Dish)
Senior-Editor of TELE-satellite International

[Other mailing lists|Sponsored by TELE-satellit]