[Prev][Next][Index]

Re:digit./analog.receiver with polarizer

Thank you for the valuable information you are providing to the
satellite-community. Working in the field of monitoring satcom-signals
we are using a 4m commercial dish fitted with c/ku-band and a mechanical
polarizer. The only digital-satellite we know of to suit this equipment
would be a S.A., but offering no real FTA and DVB and many features are
not implemented.
Are you aware of any new products offering digital/analogue reception
with polarizer control and a large memory. For c-band we would need also
low-threshold on the analogue part. I know, it is asking for the
impossible!
N.N.

Not the impossible! We are just testing in a long time test for
TELE-satellite International a D/A-receiver with more then 2000 channels
and polarizer-control. This unit offers for analogue reception also the
much needed threshold-extension. On the digital part MCPC and SCPC is
possible. We will release more information after testing and discussing
different features with the manufacturer.
You see, it is getting better and better and hopefully the time of
stupid packages-boxes are over.

--
Christian Mass (Dr.Dish)
Senior-Editor of TELE-satellite International

[Other mailing lists|Sponsored by TELE-satellit]