[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Radix-Positioner connect.

> city: Halle
>
> questions: Hi! I´ve lost the owners manual for my
> Radix Antenna Positioner.
> I dont know how to install the wires for motor and sensores.
> There are two for the motor and two wires for the sensor.
> But there are five connection clips on the backsite of my Radix
> Antenna Positioner.
> Please answer soon. Thank you! :-)
>
> country: Germany

Dr.Dish:
Your positioner accepts motors with opto (5 connections) and
reed-control. Your motor is reed controlled. This means:
The two wires labelled 36 Volt from the motor must be connected to the
36 Volt-terminals on the positioner. At this moment do not care which
wire goes to which terminal.
The ground-wire (mostly black) goes to ground on both sides and the
pulse-wire goes to the appr. termenials on both sides. This leaves open
the 5V-terminal on the positioner, but you dont need this one. If your
motor turn the West instead to East, just exchange the two 36Volt wires
against each other.

--
Christian Mass (Dr.Dish)
Senior-Editor of TELE-satellite International

[Other mailing lists|Sponsored by TELE-satellit]