[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: RGB with MSS300?

> questions: Dear Christian, I'm not sure if you can answer this
> question, but I'll give it a try anyhow:
> I've got the pace receiver MSS300 and a television with an RGB-input
> (Loewe "Ergo"). I was under the impression my receiver emits a RGB
> video-signal, but when I connect it to the rgb-scart-socket of my tv I
> get no picture at all.(Yes, the scart cable I use has got all 21
> pins). Am I mistaken? Does the pace only emit a "normal" composite
> video signal??
>
> Thanks alot for your help, cheers, Amar.

 The MSS300 should deliver RGB to your monitor. Pin 7, 11, 15 and 16 are
connected on the tv-scart and also on the decoder-scart. I do have only
the schematic diagram, so you have to check the OSD of the Pace, if you
have to activate RGB.

--
Christian Mass (Dr.Dish)
Senior-Editor of TELE-satellite International

[Other mailing lists|Sponsored by TELE-satellit]