[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Problems with Echostar LT-8700

>Dear Dr.Dish,
>I am a happy possessor of an Echostar LT-8700 , but I have got a
>problem in receiving of the below audio in stereo.
>Of usual one I have got problems on stereo emissions Rai , Mcm and
>Rete 8 Network on Hotbird and others channels on Astra , only on very
>strong signals I have noises and bursts .
>Selecting Audio at 6.60 Mhz I haven't got noise's and burst's problems.
>I premise that frequences are well hit the centre and signals are very
>strong.
>I have read on Tele Satellite 9/10-1995 that Echostar has done some
>changes in care.
>Do you know more?
>Thank you , greetings.
>                        Stefano.

Dr.Dish:
Itīs a well known problem to the manufacturer and they introduced meanwhile
some solutions. In order to get a modification, you should contact your
national importer and if this doesnt help, just contacht Echostar at
Almelo/The Netherlands (+31 - 546 815 166).
Dr.Dish (Christian Mass)
drdish@tv - the first european satellite info channel

[Other mailing list archives]