[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Availibility of DGT-400 pace mpeg.

>Dr Dish,
>
>I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction, I am
interested in obtaining a PACE DGT-400,
>I live in Australia, & want to have a "PLAY" in receiveing some signals, I
know that the "SERVICE PROVIDER" has them here but I don't think they would
be keen on selling one to me so I can have a "PLAY",

>Regards,
>
>Patrick Middleton.
>Dr.Dish:
First of all, try the people from SKANDIA ELECTRONICS PTY.Ltd, in Hamthorn,
Vic., Fax: 03-819 4281. If cant get one, then have a look in the adv.-pages
of our partner-magazine SAT-FACTS from New Zealand (Fax: 64-9-406 1083.
Again no success? Several dealers in Europe offer imported receivers without
C.A, module. For PACE MPEG receivers there are 3 different pin-codes I know
of: 5142, 5241 and 9949.
Dr.Dish (Christian Mass)
drdish@tv - the first european satellite info channel

[Other mailing list archives]