[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Mircrosoft Internet Event

>Dear Dr. Dish,
>
>the following is from the internet homepage of Microsoft:
>
>>> "WorldWide Live: Activate the Internet." The how-to telecast beams live
>via satellite all day July 16 to more than 50 sites in North America and
>Europe. <<
>
>But there's no advice what satellite and transponder they are going to use
>for the downlink to Europe. Do you know anything?
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>A. Schaefer

Dr.Dish: I would guess it is ORION F1 at 37.5° West. The frequency 12.685
GHz, X (6.2/6.8 MHz) was been used several times for this purposes by Microsoft.
Christian Mass (Dr.Dish)
Editor of TELE-satellite magazine
Home-page: http://www.TELE-satellit.com
and
Producer of DR.DISH TV
The first European Satellite Information Channel
Home-page: http://www.TELE-satellit.com/drdishtv.html

[Other mailing list archives]