[Prev][Next][Index]

MPEG-5 or what?

>Hi Doc,
>just tell me the difference between MPEG-pictures shown to us at a
>satcom-exhibition in Europe and what we see now in realty? One famous sport
>here is speed boat racing. At the European show they surprised us with
smooth >movements and a fine picture quality. But what we get now: if a
speed boat just >turns in front of a camera, you may think watching a
cartoon from the early >days. What are they doing at the shows? MPEG-5?
>N. Hamou, Dubai

Dr.Dish:
Not MPEG-5,but did you ever heard about a super-giga-byte harddisc? They
love to use them at the shows.
Christian Mass (Dr.Dish)
Editor of TELE-satellite magazine
Home-page: http://www.TELE-satellit.com
and
Producer of DR.DISH TV
The first European Satellite Information Channel
Home-page: http://www.sat-net.com/drdish/

[Other mailing list archives]