[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Egyptian satelite channel,

At 01:35 21.09.1996 -0700, you wrote:
>My name  is John Thomassian, and I would like to ask you about somewhat
>new satelite channel called Egyptian satelite channel. Please send me as
>much information as you can about it and how can I get it I've heard
>that I can get it on a 3 foot dish is that true and I also heard that
>they are planning to scramble their signal soon, and if they have a
>telephone number that I can call to ask questions.
>
>                                               Thanks a lot Dr.dish

Dr.Dish:
Sorry for the delay, but your channel was gone for a while. Now you can
subscribe to ESC via AlphaStar, phone: (1)-888-257-4278. You will need the
AlphaStar hardware system (Star track 1000) and the service costs US$ 12.99
per month.

Dr.Dish (Christian Mass)
TELE-satellite magazine
drdish@tv your satellite info-channel