[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: S.I.O.L. secrets

At 21:54 19.09.1996 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi,
>you did in 80 or 81 a nice piece in the Ecuadorian Times about the secrets
>of the Summer Institute of Linguistics. At that time the organization used
>shortwave between the outlets and headquarter and you made a lot of the
>secrets public. To the advantage of the Auca-people.
>S.I.O.L. is still in the ´business and communicates now via satellite and
>you are still in the business to reveal satellite secrets ( you see, still
>reading your stories at the German Club). Why not a new and refreshing
>encounter with S.I.O.L. and all this dark organizations behind?
>Ricardo Lemmen, Cuenca/Ecuador

Dr.Dish:
yes, we are still alive and I did not forget S.I.O.L. Only from my
geographical position I can follow only the traffic between a office in
Germany and the HQ-USA. To get the real thing, we have to convince my
publisher to pay for the fare to Ecuador and the accomodation in Villa
Florida. If I get some more information on the Summer Institute, you will
read it in TELE-satellite.

Dr.Dish (Christian Mass)
TELE-satellite magazine
drdish@tv your satellite info-channel