[Prev][Next][Index]

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Re=3A_UR=FD=FDGENT=3A_D=2Dbox_upgrade_=3F?=

At 21:58 08.11.1996 +-200, you wrote:
>Dear DR.Dish,
>
>I have a friend visiting Germany. I asked him to buy me a nokia D-Box. The
problem is that the d-box he bought does not contain the new software
upgrade that allows rates below 15000.
>how can we upgrade the d-box software ? My friend is staying in Germany
till 30th Nov.
>Here in Lebanon we can't receive ASTRA, so no upgrade via satellite is
possible !! can the d-box be upgraded via a PC ?
>I would be grateful if you can help me find a solution to this problem.
>
>Thank you in advance
>ghassan tabet

Dr.Dish:
All your friend in Germany has to do, is connectting the d-box to a
ASTRA-dish and start the reset-process. The new software version will be
loaded automatically