[Prev][Next][Index]

I can't wait for your next show! (Feb 15th?)

>I need more information about d-box Service Menu.
>Could you tell me the exact sequence of keys, to press on remote
>control, to open Rai International ?
>How do I enter the frequency 11.464 V , 4.237 Msym/s., FEC:3/4 ?
>The only thing I can do is Audio and Video PIDs.
>
>Grazie e Saluti
>	Salvatore.

Dr.Dish:
The next one in the hurry...
RAI-INTERNATIONAl should be no problem aat all. You donīt need any PIDīs. If
you have no luck, try to change the frequency a lttle bit. Like 11.464 you
could try 11.460 or higher in 1 MHz-steps.
If you install scpc-signals - like RAI International - load first the
scpc-signal and later a choosen package. Not the opposite way.
Good Luck,