[Prev][Next][Index]

Combined receiver

Hi Doc,
in your second service (do you have a own bed?)in-sat, you reported very
briefly on upcoming of combined receiver, able to work on analogue and
digital signals. is this reality or just a hint to manufacturers. If
reality, who will be the good guy?
F.W. Dedlinger, Mannheim

Dr.Dish:
I am rich, I got three beds. One here in the low lands, if the family lets
me in. A second one in Usingen (four chairs in a row) and in Munich at the
editorial office (in the pubishers chair, if he is away. Mostly he is).
Yes, such combined receiver is in serious developement and makes
improvements. So far as I know it will be a FTA-receiver (Free To Air) with
c-band and scpc and mcpc. PIDs can be programmed without a PC. I can´t tell
you who the good guy is.