[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Help! Problems with d-box Nokia 9500S v.1.713

At 17:52 13.04.1997 +0400, you wrote:
>Dear of D-r Dish!
>I ask you to help in solution of the following problem.
>At prompting the aerial on the satellite "ASTRA" at the receiver "Nokia 9500S
>multimedia terminal d-box V.1.713"
>constantly there is a message " B1.12pBD... UPGRADE... Download...Rejected...
>Err 78... Err75... Re-boot!... ".
>At disconnecting the aerial or at prompting on other satellite there is a
>message " B1.12pBD... UPGRADE...
>Download... Rejected... Err 1... Re-boot!... ".
>Deenergizing of power supply and new inclusion do not give of changes.
>Other digital receivers (Nokia 9500S multimedia terminal d-B0x V.000300a BD2.0
>PACE DVR500)
>with the same aerial normal work.
>How to switch this of "D-box" to normal mode of operations?
>The company "BETA-Technik" on these questions of the answer does not give.
>
>SY,
>
>AVE

Dr.Dish:
Probably you got a converted d-box, secured against further updating bei
Beta. But I am not shure.
Just try to get a total reset:
Switch off the d-box by using the button on the remote control. Following
immedatly: press on the box the arrow.up button and the standby-button at
the same time. On the display you should now read "erase".

If this is of no help at help at all, try to figure out who did the
conversion of the box. Ask your dealer! He must know from which source he
bought the receiver and let me know. We know some of them.