[Prev][Next][Index]

Inverted audio on Inmarsat

Hi Doc,
reading your articles about satellite spying, I started with Inmarsat and
discovered heavy stuff. Nothing can stop me anymore. Is there a way to
decode inverted audio without this expensive hardware? On 1542.6 I found a
fax transmission which goes on for hours. With small breaks. Do you know the
service?
N.N.

Dr.Dish:
Yes, just search in the Net and you will find a lot of software, working
togehter with your soundcard. Don´t ask me about the decoding quality,
because I still use this awfull expensive piece of hardware. the mentioned
frequency is a fax service with some sophisticated content and belongs to an
well known agency. You could use the program FAX-PROBE and a fax-decoder to
have a closer look.