[Prev][Index]

Welcome to SAT-MidEast

WELCOME TO SAT-MIDEAST !
A news release from Cairo, Egypt, located at 30.3 North - 31.15 East
WHAT YOU'LL FIND HERE:
- Satellite and Transponder Observations in C- and Ku-Band,
- Commented from the Middle Eastern perspective.

WHAT YOU DON'T FIND HERE:
- Astra, Eutelsat Superbeam and Skandinavian Reports.
- D-Box Info, DF-1 Reports and daily Feed Listings.

To be honest, I have to get through several new info's in how to
properly maintain this piece of work, in order not to mess up the
system and send out reports in unrevocable loops.

I promise that, after a few days, you will regularly receive
a proper, up-to-date news letter from SAT-MidEast, Cairo.

Presently I'm installing digital receiving equipment, so Middle
Eastern MPEG-2 reports will be included soon in the messages.

Again thanks for a little patience!

Best regards and a Salem Aleikum,

Henk C. Room