[Prev][Next][Index]

Sat-ND, 18.07.97 -- Erratum

Okay, I'm an idiot. There is this sentence in today's Sat-ND:

"Deutsche Telekom already is Europe's largest Internet access provider,
although their promised Internet high-speed access been working for weeks
now, owing to buggy software installed at their access nodes."

It _should_ read, of course:

"Deutsche Telekom already is Europe's largest Internet access provider,
although their promised Internet high-speed access HAS NOT been working for
weeks now, owing to buggy software installed at their access nodes."

One again, pardon me for being an idiot. I just write too fast, that's why
I keep missing out words :-(

[Other mailing lists]