[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Technisat Software

Please, help me !

I have a Technisat Astrastar ADR-DMX Receiver, and I read that
there is a Win95 software, which enables to connect that receiver
to a Computer, to read DMX Info.

After asking the few Technisat dealers based in Spain, some of
them didn't know anything of it, and some others, told me that
this software, was only available in Germany.
One of them told me that he thought that I could get it from a
Technisat Web-site.
It doesn't exist !.
I have looked for everywhere you could imagine, but I haven't found
anything.

Do somebody know anything more (than me) about this ?

Thanks.

Jordi Puig

ADR page at:
http://www.redestb.es/personal/j.puig/web/digital/adr.html