This service is sponsored by
TELE-satellite
EUROPES SATELLITE MAGAZINE
http://www.tele-satellite.com

Editor for TS:
Marc Ruenger
eMail: MRuenger@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/mruenger/sat-tv.htm

ALL MATERIAL PROVIDED HERE IS FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION ONLY, AND MAY NOT BE
USED FOR ANY COMERCIAL REASONS, WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION FROM THE EDITOR.

TO ALL OUR READERS: HAPPY NEW YEAR 1997 !!!! ;-)

- IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW: WHERE IS THE SCI-FI-CHANNEL

Mike Stevens wrote:

> I seem to have lost the Scifi channel from telex 5 East 12600 L. Has it
> moved? or did I miss something? Can someone please confirm its frequency
> and location.
> Regards Mike.

Scifi channel is on TV-SAT 0.6o West, 12.054LC.
This is the official location.

The footprint for this satellite is scandinavia only and you need a
large antenna to be able to recieve it from outside scandinavia.

Scifi on TELE-X was just temporary untill agreement on using the TV-SAT
transponder was signed.

They continued to use TELE-X too for a while, but this the quality have
been bad because of inteference from the TELECOM 1C satellite at 3
degrees east.

--
Bjorn Brox