This service is sponsored by
TELE-satellite
EUROPES SATELLITE MAGAZINE
http://www.tele-satellite.com

Editor for TS:
Marc Ruenger
eMail: MRuenger@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/mruenger/sat-tv.htm

ALL MATERIAL PROVIDED HERE IS FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION ONLY, AND MAY NOT BE
USED FOR ANY COMERCIAL REASONS, WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION FROM THE EDITOR.

- VIDEOSIGNALS FROM MIR?

 (Greg Milligan) wrote:

>I understand from a satellite frequency listing obtainable from
>husted@login.dknet.dk using ftp://login.dknet.dk/pub/husted/satellit.zip

>that on the european Ku band satellite "SRDN" at 16 degrees west you can
>pick up video feeds of MIR, can any one confirm this? Does anyone know of
>the video standard they are using.

>Any further information on this feed would be most welcome.

This feed has been silenced for a while - further more it was weak and
in inclined orbit and the signal was not "broadcast"-quality.

Mogens

- TV 1000 CODE CHANGE

Hi there

New code is: 36 b7 d6 44 0d 8e cd
Multimac: 4700 4821 6722 5503 1614 1735 5636

(THESE ARE THE CODES FOR INDEX09: OLD CODES - BUT SOME PIRATECARDS
DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH MEMORY TO STORE ALL OLD CODES - SO THEY FAIL TO
DECODE TV 1K... The Ed.)

These codes worked last - while TV1000 is transmitting fra Sweden.
Tusind and en Natt is transmitiied from sweden due to the fact that it
is X-rated trasmissions.
I did check this morning, at It is still possible to se TV1000 during
daytime, but I haven't checked yet if they agian is tramsmitting on
two different codes like they did before oktober.

Happy wieving
By the way the 3+ codes - is the active code for Norway, so don't
expect it to last during the match next friday.

Best regards

/Henrik Moller :-)

[Other mailing lists]