This service is sponsored by
TELE-satellite
EUROPES SATELLITE MAGAZINE
http://www.tele-satellite.com

Editor for TS:
Marc Ruenger
eMail: MRuenger@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/mruenger/sat-tv.htm

ALL MATERIAL PROVIDED HERE IS FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION ONLY, AND MAY NOT BE
USED FOR ANY COMERCIAL REASONS, WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION FROM THE EDITOR.

- ONCE AGAIN: HOW TO RECEIVE VH-1 GERMANY?
It's easy to get VH1 Germany on an MSS 500.  Get a scart plug.  Connect
Video Out and Video In pins together.  Select External Video and Bingo -
VH1.

If you use the AUX connector you need to connect Audio Out to Audio In as
well (Left and Right!)

- WHERE IS EUROTICA??

Thomas Lindqvist wrote:

> I was up 02:00 last night (Friday) and searched for Eurotica
>  but I didn't find it on 16deg (Eutelsat). Did they send last
>  night at all? I MUST find it because I can't update my Amiga
>  card on the other channels because my receiver can't handle
>  those frequencies. HELP!!!!!!!
>
>  Thomas
16 deg 11.163 Ghz Horz was on on friday at 01:15-??:??

- PROBLEM WITH PACE-RECEIVER, SOLVED?

In article <32f692eb.3832996@news.internetsat.com>
           1189725@a2points.com "Willy Berthelot" writes:

> Hi!
>
> I get a problem wih my pace PRD900 receiver
> On LNB1 input i don't have any channel and on LNB2 input i only
> receive horizontal channels
> The lnb perfectly works on my amstrad receiver

The PRD900 has two options in the LNB Installation menu that may help
you.  For a start, it's possible to select that LNB1 doesn't receive any
power from your receiver (this is for use in conjunction with a splitter
arrangement, where it is assumed that the "other receiver" is providing
the power).  So you need to select LNB1 POWER ON.

Secondly, each LNB may be configured (with certain hardware options in
the PRD900) for voltage or magnetic polarity control; I suspect that your
LNB is voltage switched, yet the LNB2 input has been set to magnetic
(where it will source at only one supply voltage).

Hope this helps (could this be another interpretation for HTH?)

--
Brian {Hamilton Kelly}