This service is sponsored by
TELE-satellite
EUROPES SATELLITE MAGAZINE
http://www.tele-satellite.com

Editor for TS:
Marc Ruenger
eMail: MRuenger@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/mruenger/sat-tv.htm

ALL MATERIAL PROVIDED HERE IS FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION ONLY, AND MAY NOT BE
USED FOR ANY COMERCIAL REASONS, WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION FROM THE EDITOR.

- SKY 11 CARDS ARE SHIPPED !

            Paul Maxwell-King

Just a little email to say that the new sky 11 cards are being shipped
out today and you should get them very soon.

I already have 2 of these new cards.

Please don't send email to me as i have enough already, thanks.

There is a new page addon.html, this is a device you can add on to the
MK Interface, you don't need the oscillator or external power supply.

Regards

Paul

- CANAL+ CLOSEDOWN ??

Canal + 4/3 is not on TDF1 , but on TDF2 .
Cine Cinemas 4/3 is not on TDF2, but on Telecom 2C.
These channels will stop transmission on 31st March.

- CHANNEL 5 ON ASTRA

Johan Linder wrote:

> Anyone heard anything more on this?
>
> When will Channel 5 start?
> If they decide to use Astra tp 11, will they encrypt?
> and how: Videocrypt clear, Sky MultiChannels?

Either soft videocrypt or as part of Sky's Multi-Channels Package.

SAT-TIP

FILMNET 2
SUNDAY, CET
14.30 Forrest Gump
                         USA. Drama/komedi. 1994. Tom
                         Hanks, Sally Field, Robin Wright. 137

- FOX NEWS CHANNEL ON Astra 24 ??
Thoralf Polet

Yes, BSkyB uses this channel to have a promotion for it's programmes
there. It's scrambled, but on Sundays it's in clear PAL. Word is that
Murdoch will use it for Fox News Channel (FNC). But it's unconfirmed...

[Other mailing lists]