[Prev][Next][Index]

Copy of: INTELSAT, 1 Degree West

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

From:   Mervyn G. Iles, 100663,1052
TO:     Customer Services File, INTERNET:ts-customer@tele-satellite.com
DATE:   09/05/97 11:03

RE:     Copy of: INTELSAT, 1 Degree West

Hi Luis,
You wrote:
-

>Questions: hello ,           .URGENT.URGENT.URGENT.
>
>can you please e mail me all the digital frec.ghz on the
>intelsat 1' west.
>
>thank you very much.

-
We say:

Thanks for the e-mail, but I had a similar request from Sandra at your
address,  yesterday.  Though, it was much more wide-ranging than yours.
However my reply to you is the same as that which I sent to her. As
follows:

"I guess it took you around 15 seconds for you to pose the question. If I
started typing the list now I would probably finish around next Christmas,
by which time the answer would be completely out of date. ( I'm not the
world's best typist.) As you probably know, the list of channels changes
daily with new satellites coming on line, old ones going off the air, radio
and TV channels hopping about between birds like fleas changing hosts. This
is why TELE-satellite International publishes the most comprehensive lists
of channels and their satellites, including their footprints, anywhere
around, every two months. Moreover, our web sites contain all the latest
news about changes, updated on a daily basis. So, why not take out a
subscription to TELE-satellite and and get all the latest data "hot off the
press." Just fire off an e-mail to Chris Williams, our subscription
supervisor, on 100574.1003@compuserve.com and your question will be
quickly, comprehensively and regularly answered. I hope this helps."

You can find the info you need on pages 174 & 175 of the March/April '97
issue of TELE-satellite, though the May/June'97 is hitting the streets as I
write. If you hurry with your subscription you could get a copy before
Chris Williams runs out of them.
Good Luck and Best Wishes,
Merve Iles

[TELE-satellit Email Service|TELE-satellite ONLINE]