[Prev][Next][Index]

hyperband tuner

Dear Swimgoggle,

You Ask:

Where can i buy the Thoma Electronics Hyperband Converter

We say:

It depends on where you live and whether you are an end-user or trader etc.
Your internet address doesn't help here - it would make no sense for me to
give you an address in Adelaide, Australia if you live in Stockholm,
Sweden. I have just done a quick scan of my data-base but do not have the
address of Thoma. (Anyone out there any ideas?). If you furnish your town
and country when you send in your question we may be able to point you in
the direction of a local supplier who may help. Alternatively you might
scan the ads in TELE-satellite for likely local suppliers. Thanks for your
e-mail, sorry I can't be more helpful. Good Hunting,
Best regards,
Merve Iles

[TELE-satellit Email Service|TELE-satellite ONLINE]