[Prev][Next][Index]

PIDs

Hi Kerry,
You ask:
We are attempting to use a nokia d-box to receive digital program
transmissions from a number of north american and asian satellites. We
require the PID codes for the current programs on these satellites. Would
you be a source of this information? If not, where might you suggest I find
the codes?
We say:
Sorry for the delay, I have been of the air recently. I was unable to find
the data you requested. Try our technical wiz' Dr Dish on
drdish@sat-net.com
Good hunting,
Regards,
Merve Iles

[TELE-satellit Email Service|TELE-satellite ONLINE]