[Prev][Next][Index]

TS News - Vyvx Completes Purchase Of Global Access

TELE-satellit News, 2 July 1996

Vyvx Completes Purchase Of Global Access
  TULSA, Oklahoma, USA, 96/07/02 (TS) -- Vyvx, the international video
transmission company, announced that it has completed the purchase of Global
Access Telecommunications Services.

  "The acquisition of Global Access and our earlier acquisition of four
teleports from IntelCom Group allows our customers one-stop shopping for
worldwide video transmission and a U.S. fiber optic network; syndication
distribution services; fixed and transportable satellite uplinks and
downlinks; and co-ordination and transmission services for news, sports,
business, and special events," said Vyvx President, Del Bothof.

  Vyvx may be found on the World Wide Web at http://www.vyvx.com and at
http://www.glblaccess.com .

___
This piece of news is from ts-news provided by TELE-satellit
(http://www.TELE-satellit.com)

[Other mailing list archives]