[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: English Software for Galaxis PC-Sat-Card

> To:     Mr. Christian Mass ( Dr. Dish )
>
> Kindly advise me where on earth can I find an English software to
> control my Galaxis Pc-Sat-Card and an English manual.
>
> Thank you in advance for your help on that.
>
> Best regards
> Abdullaziz Al-Nafissy

> Dr.Dish:

Sorry, I tried everything to help you, but our test card-software is
also written in the german language and so is the manual. Galaxis sold
the system to another company, but again no english version
available.So, lets hope some readers of this service will respond with a
solution.

--
Christian Mass (Dr.Dish)
Senior-Editor of TELE-satellite International

[Other mailing lists|Sponsored by TELE-satellit]