[Prev][Next][Index]

Not much Here!

How about you! The title has it all.
What is happening  in South East Asia ,Indonesia, Japan.
What do you see that we cannot see down here?
Well you already know this info if you are in N.Z. or eastern Australia
Things have been pretty quiet except for those keen observers of  Intelsat
702 and
the blue movies.
For those of you who have just tuned in here are a couple of feeds to keep
you interested.
I 701	rhc	4166	6.6
This feed has both NTSC and Pal feeds on it mostly Hongkong to Japan for NHK.
Colour bars seen had AMM 97-RTM/A and also others with FUJI TOKYO JAPAN
News in English from Hongkong on some evenings 18.30 hk.
Tha station is ATV and the logo looks similar to a 3 leaf clover. (Not 4 leaf.)

I 702	rhc	4166	6.6
This feed has both NTSC and Pal feeds on it mostly Hongkong to Japan  for
NHK.
Colour bars seen had AMM 97-RTM/A and also others with FUJI TOKYO JPN.

I 702	rhc	4187	6.6
Along with similar test patterns and mixed programming (feeds only)
This carried an ident CBS NEWS TOKYO JAPAN

Asat 2	3680	Vision of resistance has left this transponder.

Palapa c2	4185	Colour bars have ceased here as well as the
satelindo promo.The latter was seen at irregular intervals
but has not been seen for about a week now.

I will elaborate more on the exxxtacy channel that was on the taiwanese
boquet on ku
on I 702 next time.It lasted about 8 days. Not to be confused with the CFI
debacle on Arabsat where somebody plugged in the wrong cable.
There are about 12 channels beamed towards S.E. Asia.
They get into Australia as well.
Another signal making it down under is Intelsat 802 now testing at 167 deg.
east.
4095 L colour bars and blank carrier.
4190 ? another carrier but no video as such when I checked it.
Question? Does TVNZ make it to anywhere in OZ? If so, where and how strong?
Is it now a boquet of 3 , or three seperate frequencies.

Otherwise not much to report .
Cheers for now,
Bevin BODEN
South AUSTRALIA