[Prev][Next][Index]

SAT-DONETSK # 4

SAT-DONETSK  # 4

October 7, 1997

SIC - PORTUGAL HAS STARTED ON EUTELSAT IIF3 IN CLEAR

Eutelsat IIf3:  http://www.satcodx.com/e2f3.html
SIC-Portugal has started on 12.538 V, Wide beam in MPEG-2/clear, SR 3255
FEC 2/3 VideoPID 02D0 AudioPID 02DA.
SIC broadcasts in Portuguese with four hours of programmes a day between
20.00 and 24.00 CET.

SD comment: I did not observe the ENEX feeds on this frequency for a long
time. Obviously, SIC-Portugal has replaced them here.
Besides SIC-Portugal broadcasts via Eutelsat IIf1 on 12.542 V inside the TPS
package, but there it's encrypted in Viaccess (The TPS package uses unfortu-
nately the super beam and I can't receive it...). It is interesting, the PIDs for
this channel on the both satellites are identical.
Let's note, that SIC-Portugal is the second portuguese TV channel after RTP
Internacional on Hot Bird 2, which is possible to receive in my region.

Best Regards
Yuriy Pechurkin

[Other mailing lists]