[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: DrDishTV in East Europe

>Hi,
>
>Earlier this spring you mentioned that Dr Dish TV might someday be available
>via some Russian satellite at 4Ghz and that would cover easter Europe better
>than Kopernikus. Is this going to happen soon? How about 40E, there are
>already other feeds. Or is a 8 meter dish only solution? ;)

Timo Jarvenpaa, Finl.

Dr.Dish:
Still we are trying very hard to find a way to reach viewers in East-Europe.
Itīs not easy, since there is no budegt to cover the costs. If I would sell
8m-dishes, I would try to sell you one and leave everythin as it is.

Dr.Dish (Christian Mass)
drdish@tv - the first european satellite info channel
live via DFS-II (28.5°E)

[Other mailing list archives]