[Prev][Next][Index]

Dish sizes

>ear Christian:
>thank you for the antenna calculations you provided us with. The size is
just >right and all wanted signals are coming in with high quality. One
question >emains: how do you get all this information from? Are you working
in your >office in the Netherlands with computer-calculations or do you get
it from >local sources?
>Leo Theunissen, T.T.Facilities, Kananga, Zaire

Dr.Dish:
Local experts from SATCO-DX reporting directly from the target aerea. This
is the practical side. Also PC-work is done with the help of the
COMSAT-software GAP and ACP. Furthermore we are using TSE from J.P. Donnio
and SATMASTER PRO.
Christian Mass (Dr.Dish)
Editor of TELE-satellite magazine
Home-page: http://www.TELE-satellit.com
and
DR.DISH TV
The first European Satellite Information Channel
Home-page: http://www.sat-net.com/drdish/

[Other mailing list archives]