[Prev][Next][Index]

Greece: moving dish

>Country:  Greece
>
>Questions:  It looks like that my satellite dish has been moved doe
>to the strong winds in last few days. I can recive standard
>programs like i used to however, with poor quality. My
>question is hoq can i fix the dish so that my picture
>returns to the previous superb quality. Because it has only
>moved. I tryed to fix it by moving the dish however with
>small effects. Only the picture improved a bit and sound
>returend. I would really thank you if u could help me.

Normally a dish moves during strong winds only in the azimuth. In order to
restore the old quality, turn the dish to a satellite, then loosen the bolds
on the the connection between pole and polarmount and move very carefull the
whole mount to the east or west untill you get the highest signal-level.
Donīt play around with the elevation, because even strong wind canīt do any
harm on this adjustement.
Good luck!