[Prev][Next][Index]

New DTV Channels

DirecTV started test broadcasts for a couple of the new channels due in
April. Late last week, promos began airing for M-Bros TV on channel 334 and
Mo-Mo Channel on channel 281.

The Mannox Channel, pay-per-day adult service, which was promised to begin
at the start of March, is yet to appear on channel 922 and, despite adding
new logos to the test channels, CNBC Asia Business News still has a blank
instead of the channel logo.

A DirecTV spokeswoman told me some of the new channels are expected on air
before the end of the month. I guess these will include the channels that
are already broadcasting now via other services, such as BBC World, TVK
Yokohama, MXTV Tokyo, Sports-i ESPN, Golf Network etc.

Martyn

(this list works both ways so any comments or discussion is welcome!)

[Other mailing lists]