[Prev][Next][Index]

Satellite news from Moscow, 30.03.1997

óÐÕÔÎÉËÏ×ÙÅ ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÉ ÉÚ íÏÓË×Ù, 30.03.1997
Satellite news from Moscow, 30.03.1997
úÁÇÏÌÏ×ËÉ / Headlines:
îô÷ ðÌÁÓ × MPEG-2 - "íë" ÎÅ ÏÛÉÂÓÑ ? / NTV Plus in MPEG-2 - "MK" newspaper
guessed right ?
ðÑÔÙÊ ËÁÎÁÌ îô÷ ðÌÁÓ / 5th NTV Plus channel
"óÉÎÅÅ" ÍÅÎÁ D-box, ÉÌÉ ÏÛÉÂËÉ ÆÉÒÍÙ Nokia / "Blue" menu of d-box,
or mistakes done by Nokia
îô÷ ðÌÁÓ × MPEG-2 - "íë" ÎÅ ÏÛÉÂÓÑ ? / NTV Plus in MPEG-2 - "MK" newspaper
guessed right ?
***
÷ ÏÄÎÏÍ ÉÚ ÓÁÍÙÈ ÐÅÒ×ÙÈ ×ÙÐÕÓËÏ× sat-moscow Ñ ÃÉÔÉÒÏ×ÁÌ ÓÔÁÔØÁ ÉÚ íë,
× ËÏÔÏÒÏÊ ÇÏ×ÏÒÉÌÏÓØ Ï ÔÏÍ, ÞÔÏ ÑËÏÂÙ îô÷ ðÌÁÓ ÓÏÂÉÒÁÅÔÓÑ Ë ËÏÎÃÕ ÌÅÔÁ
1997 ÇÏÄÁ ÐÅÒÅÈÏÄÉÔØ ÎÁ ÃÉÆÒÏ×ÏÅ MPEG-2 ×ÅÝÁÎÉÅ. òÁÚÕÍÅÅÔÓÑ, ÔÏÇÄÁ
ÜÔÕ ÓÔÁÔØÁ ÎÉËÔÏ ×ÓÅÒØÅÚ ÎÅ ÐÒÉÎÑÌ, ÕÞÉÔÙ×ÁÑ "ÒÁÚÍÁÈ" É ËÏÌÉÞÅÓÔ×Ï
ÚÁËÕÐÌÅÎÎÏÊ ÄÌÑ ÐÅÒÅÐÒÏÄÁÖÉ ÁÎÁÌÏÇÏ×ÏÊ ÔÅÈÎÉËÉ. îÏ ×ÏÔ ÎÁ ÐÒÏÛÌÏÊ ÎÅÄÅÌÅ,
Ñ ÐÏÌÕÞÉÌ ÉÎÆÏÒÍÁÃÉÁ ÏÔ ÓÏÔÒÕÄÎÉËÁ ËÏÍÐÁÎÉÉ "General Satellite", ËÏÔÏÒÙÊ
ÐÒÁ×ÄÁ ÎÅ ÒÅËÏÍÅÎÄÏ×ÁÌ ÐÏËÁ ÅÅ ÏÂßÑ×ÌÑÔØ ËÁË ÏÆÉÃÉÁÌØÎÕÁ, Ï ÔÏÍ,
ÞÔÏ ÄÅÊÓÔ×ÉÔÅÌØÎÏ, ÐÅÒÅÈÏÄ ÎÁ MPEG-2 ×ÅÝÁÎÉÅ ÚÁÐÌÁÎÉÒÏ×ÁÎ, É
ÓÕÄÑ ÐÏ ×ÓÅÍÕ, ÉÍÅÎÎÏ Ë ËÏÎÃÕ ÌÅÔÁ 1997 ÇÏÄÁ.
óÏ×ÅÒÛÅÎÎÏ, ÐÒÁ×ÄÁ, ÎÅÐÏÎÑÔÎÏ, ËÕÄÁ îô÷ ðÌÁÓ É General Satellite ÂÕÄÕÔ
"ÓÐÌÁ×ÌÑÔØ" ÎÅÐÒÏÄÁÎÎÙÅ ÒÅÓÉ×ÅÒÙ "Strong" É ÄÅËÏÄÅÒÙ "Gals Decoder Syster",
ÎÏ ×ÅÒÎÅÍÓÑ Ë ÐÏÌÕÞÅÎÎÏÊ ÍÎÏÁ ÉÎÆÏÒÍÁÃÉÉ. îô÷ ðÌÁÓ ÓÒÁÚÕ ÐÏÓÌÅ ÐÅÒÅÈÏÄÁ ÎÁ
"ÃÉÆÒÕ" ×ÙÐÕÓÔÉÔ × ÜÆÉÒ × ÏÂÝÅÊ ÓÌÏÖÎÏÓÔÉ 16 ËÁÎÁÌÏ× (Ô.Å. ÅÝÅ 11(12)
ÎÏ×ÙÈ). âÕÄÅÔ ÉÓÐÏÌØÚÏ×ÁÔØÓÑ "ÁÍÅÒÉËÁÎÓËÉÊ" MPEG-2 - ÞÔÏ ÜÔÏ ËÏÎËÒÅÔÎÏ
ÚÎÁÞÉÔ, ÐÏËÁ ÓËÁÚÁÔØ ÔÒÕÄÎÏ, ÎÏ ÓËÏÒÅÅ ×ÓÅÇÏ DSS ÉÌÉ PowerVu. ïÂßÑ×ÌÑÅÔÓÑ
ÔÁËÖÅ É ÃÅÎÁ ËÏÍÐÌÅËÔÁ Ó ÃÉÆÒÏ×ÙÍ ÒÅÓÉ×ÅÒÏÍ/ÄÅËÏÄÅÒÏÍ - 300$. ðÏ ÓÌÏ×ÁÍ
ÓÏÔÒÕÄÎÉËÁ "General Satellite", "ÐÏÓÔÏÑÎÎÙÍ" ËÌÉÅÎÔÁÍ îô÷ ðÌÁÓ ÄÅËÏÄÅÒÙ
"Gals Decoder Syster" É ÒÅÓÉ×ÅÒÙ "Strong" ÂÕÄÕÔ ÂÅÓÐÌÁÔÎÏ ÏÂÍÅÎÑÎÙ ÎÁ
ÃÉÆÒÏ×ÙÅ IRD.
***
In one of the very first sat-moscow issues I quoted the article in "MK"
newspaper,
where I found words about NTV Plus digital plans to switch to MPEG-2 in
late summer 1997. At that time, of course, nobody believed in that article,
because
NTV Plus bought a giant ammount of analogue recievers and decoders to
re-sale.
But during last week I recieved a piece of information from one of people,
who work in "General Satellite", that NTV Plus really has digital plans.
But the source didn't advise to publish this information as an official one
yet. He confirmed, that the switch
date will probably be ... late summer 1997 ! Like in "MK" !
But it's pretty hard to understand what NTV Plus and General Satellite is
planning
to do with thousands of analogue "Strong" recievers and "Gals Decoder
Syster" devices, but let's return to the supplied information.
Right after switching to MPEG-2, NTV Plus will broadcast totally 16
channels (that means that 11(12) new ones will start). An "american" MPEG-2
will be used - probably DSS or PowerVu. Also the price of the entire kit
(0.6m dish, LNB, and a digital IRD) is named - 300$. According to the
source, "regular" NTV Plus clients (probably who bought an analogue system
in NTV-Sat), will have their analogue recievers and "Gals Decoder Syster"
devices freely replaced.

ðÑÔÙÊ ËÁÎÁÌ îô÷ ðÌÁÓ / 5th NTV Plus channel
***
íÎÏÇÉÅ ÎÁ×ÅÒÎÑËÁ ÐÏÓÌÅ ÔÁËÏÇÏ ÚÁÇÏÌÏ×ËÁ ÐÏÄÕÍÁÌÉ, ÞÔÏ ×ÓÅ-ÔÁËÉ ÉÓÐÒÁ×ÅÎ
ÐÑÔÙÊ ÔÒÁÎÓÐÏÎÄÅÒ ÎÁ ÓÐÕÔÎÉËÁÈ çÁÌÓ. îÉÞÅÇÏ ÐÏÄÏÂÎÏÇÏ. ðÒÏÓÔÏ îô÷ ðÌÁÓ
ÚÁÈÏÔÅÌÏ ÚÁÒÁÂÏÔÁÔØ ÐÏÂÏÌØÛÅ ÄÅÎÅÇ - ×ÉÄÉÍÏ, ÄÌÑ ÒÅÁÌÉÚÁÃÉÉ ÃÉÆÒÏ×ÙÈ
ÐÌÁÎÏ×. ðÑÔÙÍ ËÁÎÁÌÏÍ îô÷ ðÌÁÓ ÓÔÁÌ ÜÒÏÔÉÞÅÓËÉÊ. äÁ-ÄÁ! ïÎ ÏÔÄÅÌÑÅÔÓÑ ÏÔ
ËÁÎÁÌÁ "íÉÒ ëÉÎÏ", ÈÏÔÑ É ÂÕÄÅÔ ÉÄÔÉ Ó ÔÏÇÏ ÖÅ ÔÒÁÎÓÐÏÎÄÅÒÁ. äÌÑ
ÄÅËÏÄÉÒÏ×ÁÎÉÑ ÜÔÏÇÏ ËÁÎÁÌÁ ÐÏÔÒÅÂÕÅÔÓÑ ÅÝÅ ÏÄÉÎ ËÌÁÞ, É ÖÅÌÁÁÝÉÍ ÓÍÏÔÒÅÔØ
ÐÏÌÎÙÊ ÐÁËÅÔ îô÷ ðÌÁÓ ÐÒÉÄÅÔÓÑ ÐÌÁÔÉÔØ ÔÅÐÅÒØ ÎÁ 10$ × ÍÅÓÑà ÂÏÌØÛÅ - ÔÏ
ÅÓÔØ 22$. éÎÆÏÒÍÁÃÉÑ ÔÁËÖÅ ÓÏÏÂÝÅÎÁ ÓÏÔÒÕÄÎÉËÏÍ "General Satellite" É
ÐÏÄÔ×ÅÒÖÄÅÎÁ ÆÉÒÍÏÊ "òÁÄÉÏÔÅÈÎÉËÁ".
***
Maybe, most of you, after such headline thought that the 5th transponder on
Gals satellites works fine, and it haven't failed, as it was known before.
No way. NTV Plus
just wants to earn more money, probably for realisation of their digital
plans. 5th
NTV Plus channel - is an erotic-movie channel. Yes - it is now comes
separatelly from "Mir Kino", but still uses same frequency. For decoding
this channel you will need one more key, and if you want to watch the
entire NTV Plus package now,
you'll have to pay extra 10$ per month - totally 22$. This information also
came from "General Satellite", also was confirmed by "Radiotehnika".

"óÉÎÅÅ" ÍÅÎÁ D-box, ÉÌÉ ÏÛÉÂËÉ ÆÉÒÍÙ Nokia / "Blue" menu of d-box,
or mistakes done by Nokia
***
÷ Sat-Moscow Digital Special vol.2 Ñ ÐÉÓÁÌ, ÞÔÏ ÐÏÔÅÒÑÌ ×ÏÚÍÏÖÎÏÓÔØ
ÐÒÉÎÉÍÁÔØ
ÃÉÆÒÏ×ÙÅ ËÁÎÁÌÙ × ÐÒÏÍÅÖÕÔËÅ 11.900-12.750 ççÃ É ÄÕÍÁÌ, ÞÔÏ ÐÏÔÅÒÑÌ ÉÈ
×ÓÌÅÄÓÔ×ÉÅ ÐÏÄËÌÁÞÅÎÉÑ ÍÏÅÇÏ d-box-a Ë ËÏÍÐØÁÔÅÒÕ. îÁ ÓÁÍÏÍ ÄÅÌÅ ÜÔÏ ÎÅ
ÔÁË.
÷ ÔÏÔ ÖÅ ÄÅÎØ Ñ (ÏÐÑÔØ Ó ÐÏÍÏÝØÁ ÔÏÇÏ ÖÅ FAQ), ÐÅÒ×ÙÊ ÒÁÚ ×ÙÚ×ÁÌ ×ÔÏÒÏÅ
ÓÅËÒÅÔÎÏÅ ÍÅÎÁ d-box-a - "ÓÉÎÅÅ". ÷ÙÚÙ×ÁÅÔÓÑ ÏÎÏ ÐÏÓÌÅÄÏ×ÁÔÅÌØÎÏÓÔØÁ:
"Menu-Einstellungen-0000-0000". îÁ ÓÁÍÏÍ ÄÅÌÅ ÎÉÞÅÇÏ ÏÓÏÂÏ ÉÎÔÅÒÅÓÎÏÇÏ
Ó ÅÇÏ ÐÏÍÏÝØÁ ÓÄÅÌÁÔØ ÂÙÌÏ ÎÅÌØÚÑ, É Ñ ÓÒÁÚÕ ×ÙÛÅÌ × ÏÂÙÞÎÏÅ ÍÅÎÁ.
úÄÅÓØ É ÎÁÞÁÌÉÓØ ×ÓÅ×ÏÚÍÏÖÎÙÅ ÎÅÐÒÉÑÔÎÏÓÔÉ. úÁ 5 ÍÉÎÕÔ ÄÏ ÜÔÏÇÏ Ñ
ÐÏÄËÌÁÞÁÌ d-box Ë ËÏÍÐØÁÔÅÒÕ, É ÒÁÚÕÍÅÅÔÓÑ ÐÏÄÕÍÁÌ, ÞÔÏ ÎÁÔ×ÏÒÉÌ ÄÅÌ
ËÏÍÐØÁÔÅÒ. îÁ ÓÁÍÏÍ ÄÅÌÅ, × ÐÒÏÇÒÁÍÍÎÏÍ ÏÂÅÓÐÅÞÅÎÉÉ d-box ÓÕÝÅÓÔ×ÕÅÔ ÏÛÉÂËÁ
- ÐÒÏÓÔÏ "×ÈÏÄ" × "ÓÉÎÅÅ" ÍÅÎÁ ÕÎÉÞÔÏÖÁÅÔ ×ÏÚÍÏÖÎÏÓÔØ ÷ÁÛÅÇÏ
d-box ÐÅÒÅËÌÁÞÁÔØ ÄÉÁÐÁÚÏÎÙ, ÐÏÓÙÌÁÑ × ËÏÎ×ÅÒÔÅÒ ÓÉÇÎÁÌ 22 Khz. ôÁË
ÓÌÕÞÉÌÏÓØ É ÓÏ ÍÎÏÊ - Ñ ÐÏÔÅÒÑÌ ×ÅÒÈÎÉÊ ÄÉÁÐÁÚÏÎ.
÷ÙÈÏÄÏ× ÉÚ ÓÉÔÕÁÃÉÉ ÎÅÓËÏÌØËÏ, ÎÁÐÒÉÍÅÒ, ×ÎÅÛÎÉÊ ÇÅÎÅÒÁÔÏÒ ÔÏÎÁ 22 Khz.
îÏ ÜÔÏÔ ÐÕÔØ ÉÍÅÅÔ ÍÎÏÇÏ ÎÅÄÏÓÔÁÔËÏ× - d-box ÒÁÂÏÔÁÅÔ ÎÅÓÔÁÂÉÌØÎÏ,
ÄÁ É ÐÅÒÅËÌÁÞÁÔØ ÄÉÁÐÁÚÏÎÙ ÏÞÅÎØ ÓÌÏÖÎÏ - ÓÎÁÞÁÌÁ ×ÎÅÛÎÉÍ ÇÅÎÅÒÁÔÏÒÏÍ,
ÐÏÔÏÍ ×ÙËÌÁÞÉÔØ d-box ÉÚ ÒÏÚÅÔËÉ, ÓÎÏ×Á ×ËÌÁÞÉÔØ É ÐÅÒÅÐÒÏÇÒÁÍÍÉÒÏ×ÁÔØ
ËÁÎÁÌÙ, ×ÙÂÒÁÎÎÙÅ ÄÌÑ ÐÒÏÓÍÏÔÒÁ. éÄÅÁÌØÎÙÊ ×ÙÈÏÄ ÐÒÅÄÌÏÖÉÌ Stefan Hagedorn,
ÚÁ ÞÔÏ ÅÍÕ ÏÇÒÏÍÎÏÅ ÓÐÁÓÉÂÏ. ÷ "ËÒÁÓÎÏÍ" ÍÅÎÁ ÎÁÄÏ ÎÁÖÁÔØ 6 ÄÌÑ ×ÈÏÄÁ ×
"Installation Menu", ÎÁÊÔÉ ÐÕÎËÔ "Select 22 Khz on/off ?" ÎÁÖÉÍÁÑ ËÎÏÐËÕ
"×ÎÉÚ", ××ÅÓÔÉ 1 É ÎÁÖÁÔØ OK. ÷ÙÊÔÉ × ÇÌÁ×ÎÏÅ ËÒÁÓÎÏÅ ÍÅÎÁ, ×ÏÊÔÉ × ÍÅÎÁ 8
"Reciever Setup Menu", ÎÁÖÁ× 8. îÁÖÁÔØ ×ÎÉÚ. ðÏÑ×ÉÔÓÑ "Select to save
parameters ?". îÁÖÁÔØ OK. îÁÖÁÔØ  TV-RADIO-TV ÄÌÑ ×ÙÈÏÄÁ ÉÚ ËÒÁÓÎÏÇÏ ÍÅÎÁ,
ÎÁÖÁÔØ MENU, ×ÙÂÒÁÔØ Einstellungen, ÎÁÖÁÔØ OK, ÎÁÂÒÁÔØ 0000, ×ÙÂÒÁÔØ
Satellitenantenne, ÎÁÖÁÔØ OK, ÎÁÖÁÔØ ×ÎÉÚ. ëÕÒÓÏÒ ÏÓÔÁÎÏ×ÉÔÓÑ ÎÁ ÓÔÒÏËÅ
"Antennenanzahl", ÎÁÖÁÔØ ×ÐÒÁ×Ï ÄÌÑ ÔÏÇÏ, ÞÔÏÂÙ ÐÏÑ×ÉÌÏÓØ ÞÉÓÌÏ 2. îÁÖÁÔØ
××ÅÒÈ ÄÌÑ ×ÙÂÏÒÁ "Weiter", ÎÁÖÁÔØ TV ÄÌÑ ×ÙÈÏÄÁ ÉÚ ÍÅÎÁ. ôÅÐÅÒØ ÓÎÏ×Á
×ÅÒÎÕÔØÓÑ ÔÕÄÁ ÖÅ, ÎÏ × ÓÔÒÏËÅ "Antennenanzahl" ÎÁÖÁÔÉÅÍ ËÎÏÐËÉ ×ÌÅ×Ï
ÐÒÏÓÔÁ×ÉÔØ ÞÉÓÌÏ 1, ÚÁÔÅÍ Weiter É TV. ðÏÓÌÅ ÜÔÏÊ ÐÏÓÌÅÄÏ×ÁÔÅÌØÎÏÓÔÉ
d-box "ÚÁÂÕÄÅÔ" Ï ÐÏÓÅÝÅÎÉÉ "ÓÉÎÅÇÏ" ÍÅÎÁ É ×ÓÅ ÂÕÄÅÔ ÓÎÏ×Á ÒÁÂÏÔÁÔØ ×
ÐÏÌÎÕÁ ÓÉÌÕ É ÂÅÚ "ÇÌÁËÏ×".
***
In Sat-Moscow Digital Special vol.2 I have already written, that not so
long ago
lost the possibility to recieve channels between 11.900 and 12.750 GHz, I
thought that I lost them because of having my d-box connected to a PC just
before that crash.
But as a matter of fact, it is not so. On the same day, some minutes later
after connecting the d-box to PC, I discovered (with help of same FAQ) the
second
secret menu of d-box - "blue" menu. This menu is called by following
sequence:
"Menu-Einstellungen-0000-0000".  There was nothing interesting in "blue
menu", and I soon left it by pressing TV. Here all the trouble started. As
a matter of fact, there is
a bug in d-box's software - simply entering the blue menu will kill 22 Khz
band switch. This thing happened to my d-box - I lost the ability to get
"Ku-High".
There are several ways to solve this problem, for example using external 22
Khz switcher. But this way is hard, and you will have some problems. The
ideal way out is offered by Stefan Hagedorn. Thank you very much !
In red menu, you have to press "6" to enter "Installation menu". Now press
"down" button untill you will see "Select 22 Khz on/off ?". Press 1 and OK
here.
Exit to main red menu by pressing "left". Now press 8 to enter "Reciever
setup menu".
Press down to get "Select to save parameters ?". Press OK. Now press
TV-RADIO-TV to leave red menu. Press MENU, choose Einstellungen, enter
0000, choose
Satellitenantenne, press OK and press down to choose "Antennenanzahl".
Change number 1 here to 2, by pressing right.  Press up to choose "Weiter"
and press OK.
Press TV to leave the menu. Now return to the screen where you entered 2
instead of 1. Change the number back to 1, then choose Weiter, press OK,
and press TV.
After this, d-box will "forget" about your visit to the blue menu and
everything will work fine again. Again, greatest thanks to Stefan Hagedorn
for solution !
ë ÓÏÖÁÌÅÎÉÁ, ÎÁ ÐÒÏÛÌÏÊ ÎÅÄÅÌÅ Ñ ÏÞÅÎØ ÓÉÌØÎÏ ÂÙÌ ÚÁÇÒÕÖÅÎ ÓÁÍÙÍÉ
ÒÁÚÎÙÍÉ ÄÅÌÁÍÉ, ÎÁ ÐÒÅÄÓÔÏÑÝÅÊ, ÓËÏÒÅÅ ×ÓÅÇÏ, ÂÕÄÅÔ ÔÁËÖÅ. ðÒÉÎÏÛÕ
ÉÚ×ÉÎÅÎÉÑ ÔÅÍ, ËÔÏ ÎÅ ÐÏÌÕÞÉÌ ÅÝÅ ÏÔ×ÅÔÙ ÎÁ Ó×ÏÉ e-mail ÐÉÓØÍÁ - Ñ ÏÔ×ÅÞÕ,
ËÁË ÔÏÌØËÏ ÏÓ×ÏÂÏÖÕÓØ. ôÅÍÙ, ÐÒÅÄÐÏÌÁÇÁ×ÛÉÅÓÑ ÔÁËÖÅ ÄÌÑ ÜÔÏÇÏ ×ÙÐÕÓËÁ, Ñ
ÒÁÓÓÍÏÔÒÁ × ÓÌÅÄÕÁÝÅÍ.
***
Unfortunatelly, last week I had a lot of things to do (outside the
satellite world). The furthercoming week will probably the same. Sorry if I
didn't answer some e-mail letters - I will do as soon as possible. This
issue should be bigger and include
following topics, but I'll include them in next issue.
***
úÁÇÏÌÏ×ËÉ / Headlines:
åÝÅ ÏÄÎÁ "ÒÅÌÅÊËÁ", ÉÌÉ ËÁÂÅÌØÎÙÅ ËÁÎÁÌÙ ÎÁ ÓÐÕÔÎÉËÏ×ÙÈ ÞÁÓÔÏÔÁÈ /
One more radio-relay-line, or more Moscow cable channels of SAT-frequencies
èÏÔÉÔÅ ÍÕÚÙËÁÌØÎÙÈ ËÌÉÐÏ× - ÐÏËÕÐÁÊÔÅ ÂÏÌØÛÕÁ ÔÁÒÅÌËÕ ÉÌÉ
ÎÅÐÏÌÎÏÃÅÎÎÙÊ ÃÉÆÒÏ×ÏÊ ÒÅÓÉ×ÅÒ / Want music videos - buy a big dish,
or a shitty digital reciever
îÏ×ÙÊ ËÏÄ ÄÌÑ TV1000 ÎÁÛÌÉ ÄÏÓÔÁÔÏÞÎÏ ÂÙÓÔÒÏ / Search of new code for
TV1000 didn't take a long time
ôÒÉ ÎÏ×ÙÈ ËÁÎÁÌÁ Ó Intelsat 707 / Three more nordic channels from Intelsat
707
Copyright (C) DX Nickolas, 1997.
á×ÔÏÒÓËÉÅ ÐÒÁ×Á (C) DX Nickolas, 1997.
ðÒÉÓÙÌÁÊÔÅ ×ÏÐÒÏÓÙ, ÚÁÍÅÞÁÎÉÑ É ÐÒÅÄÌÏÖÅÎÉÑ ÐÏ ÁÄÒÅÓÕ greatdx@usa.net
Send your questions and your opinion to greatdx@usa.net
ðÏÖÁÌÕÊÓÔÁ, ÄÕÂÌÉÒÕÊÔÅ ÓÏÏÂÝÅÎÉÑ, ÔÁË ËÁË USA.NET, ÂÕÄÕÞÉ ÐÌÏÈÉÍ
ÐÒÏ×ÁÊÄÅÒÏÍ, ÔÅÒÑÅÔ ÎÅËÏÔÏÒÙÅ ÓÏÏÂÝÅÎÉÑ.
Please, send your messages two times, since USA.NET is a bad e-mail service
provider and sometimes mail is lost and I don't even know about it.

åÓÌÉ ÷Ù ÐÒÏÐÕÓÔÉÌÉ ÐÒÏÛÌÙÅ ×ÙÐÕÓËÉ Satellite news from Moscow, ÷Ù ÍÏÖÅÔÅ ÉÈ
ÐÒÏÞÉÔÁÔØ,ÚÁÊÄÑ ÎÁ http://www.tele-satellit.com/listserver/tags1/sat-moscow
If you missed last issues of sat-moscow, visit
http://www.tele-satellit.com/listserver/tags1/sat-moscow

Best wishes from Russia
DX Nickolas

[Other mailing lists]