[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: [SAT-UK-CLUB]: Lt8700 + Frequency Extender.

     Hello

     I also use a frequency extender and have similar problems in that I
     cannot get TF1. I used to get it but the extender must have shifted
     frequency and I could only get France 2 and M6. I then found out
that if I  switch it to C band with invert video ( I do not receive C
band by the way) then scan the whole frequency band I can get Arte,
France 3 and sometimes in best conditions, Montecarlo I think. I know
my set up is not very well but I do not mind as it's France 2 that I
watch most if any.

So you may try that method and you never know, it might work for you
too. BTW I do not understand why, simply know I get more channels that
way. When it was first installed 9 years ago, it all worked fine, so age
might have something to do with it!!

On Fri, 03 Apr 1998 21:44:42 +0200 sat-uk-club@tags1.dn.net"sat-uk-club@tags1.
dn.net" <sat-uk-club@tags1.dn.net>

> I have a Lt8700 3.0.
>
> I use a Frequency Extender to watch some French channels up to 12650mhz
> with a universal LNB.
> The frequency extender is a ADX Plus.
> The Problem is that I can watch a channel at 12732mhz (Telecom 2B
> France3)
> but I can't reach France 1 at 12690. ????
>
> Did someone use a stuff like that?
> How could you explain what happened?
> Is there another extender than this one?
>
> Laurent.

Francis

Follow-Ups: References:

[Other mailing lists]