[Prev][Next][Index]

Sat-UK #76: BLOOMBERG FOR BRITAIN

Report from the Sat-UK mailing list:
Report #76
- BLOOMBERG INFO TV UK
july 11th 1997
====================================
The following may not be reproduced without written consent. Information
is subject to change and/or may be incorrect.
Email: dominic@bigrp.demon.co.uk . Homepage:
http://www.sat-net.com/sat-uk/
And now the news:

---------- BLOOMBERG INFO TV UK
The encrypted Filmnet 1 Nordic feed on 11,362 H has finally ended, and
been replaced with what seems to be the UK version of Bloomberg Info TV.
Bloomberg is in the clear, as required by European regulations, and
should be broadcasting for 24 hours a day.

I'd like to say thanx to all those of you who have helped me with my
Thor II problem. I just can't seem to make any links! Some of you have
1m dishes, some 80cm - mine is 90cm. Some of you have 0.8dB LNBs, some
0.6 - mine is 0.7dB! I can get Intel 707 in all it's glory, but not NRK
To, NRK 1 or TV Norge! Why? If anyone had any suggestions, please help
me - I don't like missing out! ;-). - Dom

All contents (C) 1997 Dominic Sedghi. All rights reserved.

[Other mailing lists]