This service is sponsored by
TELE-satellite
EUROPES SATELLITE MAGAZINE
http://www.tele-satellite.com

Editor for TS:
Marc Ruenger
eMail: MRuenger@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/mruenger/sat-tv.htm

ALL MATERIAL PROVIDED HERE IS FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION ONLY, AND MAY NOT BE
USED FOR ANY COMERCIAL REASONS, WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION FROM THE EDITOR.

- A TOPIC THAT NEVER DIES...

Peter Rodriguez wrote:

>I can't recieve eurotica in any eutelsat freq.
>Someone may help me?????

Its on Eutelsat 2 F3 16E   11554GHz Horizontal Polarisation.....The
same channel as  TV7

- X-FILES ON TV2 NORGE..?

Tom Crane wrote:

> Does any of our Norwegian friends know what has become of the showing of
> season 3 of the X-Files on TV2 Norge? The last episode shown on Thursday
> before last was '3.22 "Quagmire"' but according to the season 3 episode
> guide on http://bird.taponline.com/~cliff/xseason3.html there are 2 or 3
> more episodes to go;
>
> 3.A "More Secrets of the X-Files"
> 3.23 "Wetwired"
> 3.24 "Talitha Cumi"

It will start again, on the newyear...

Regards
Richard

- SOMETHING NEW FROM SKY???

Knud Toft
 writes:

> (Pinotto) writes: > On Sat, 26 Oct 1996 15:09:13 GMT,
login
><login> wrote:
>>
>> >0a key at last for you all !!!
>> What's this ???????????
>
>Why don't we just let the wise guys figure it out and then see what
>happens.
>It would be difficult for us,not so wise,to do anything about it!
>
>It could be something for batterycards????

Maybe the ASIC in 10 cards just implements in hardware the RSA public key0
decryption protocol and this is the key that the ASIC uses?
If so then it should be possible for an enlightend programmer to implement
the ASIC function in software using modified PGP source or the standalone
RSA source for CP/M that's out there on the net! IF it is for this then
that plus the 10 ROM image that came out a while back could lead the way
to a genuine Season style hack:-D The only thing being that the extra
emulation of the ASIC will probably mean XT and slower AT's will be too
slow unless the RSA kernal is done in optimised machine code.

Of course it could just be yet another false lead.
Here's hope'n
Johnathan.

[Other mailing lists]