This service is sponsored by
TELE-satellite
EUROPES SATELLITE MAGAZINE
http://www.tele-satellite.com

Editor for TS:
Marc Ruenger
eMail: MRuenger@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/mruenger/sat-tv.htm

AOL-Users: This Mail is best read with 3.0-Version of AOL-Software !

ALL MATERIAL PROVIDED HERE IS FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION ONLY, AND MAY NOT BE
USED FOR ANY COMERCIAL REASONS, WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION FROM THE EDITOR.

- TVSAT-RECEPTION IS BAD

> Can anyone please explain to me why my reception of SciFi and TV1000Cinema
on
> 1 degr. West (TVSat) is virtually non-existent during the day (until about
> 20:00) and the signal gradually becomes stronger between 20:00 and 22:00
and
> then comes in as crisp and sparkle-free as Intelsat 707 channels.... Only
TV3+
> seems to stay too week. Every day the same routine...
>
> I live in the south of The Netherlands and have a 60 cm (!) offset dish
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Cheers
>
> Niels de Kock

probably the same problem that we sometimes have in sweden from about
00:00 to 01:30 then the Earth is shadowing the satellite since TV-sat 2
has a very small footprint over scandinavia this problem could be bigger
in NL and a small dish is doesn't make it better.

- FILMNET TO MOVE ??

> > >And later Fimnet1 will stop the transmission from Astra and will only
> > >be availible from 1, west.
> > >

> > If this is true than it's great. Both FilmNet 1 and 2 on the same
satellite.
> > Thanks for the info Henrik !!!
> > isn't FN1 already at 1 degree west ???

hi there!
fn1 is transmitting on 1 degree west today that's right,but as i said in my
posting yesterday it's moving from intelsat 707 to thor.
so same position different satellite.by the way in the message from where
i got info of fn1 moving it also say's that the transmission on astra will
not
be in anyway disturbed by this move.that filmnet would abandon astra in
january like henke frodeen said is most unlikely since they have a lot of
moneyinvested in their digital transmissions on astra.
by the way, this might be a stupid question and by wrighting stupid i know
that i'll be called jerk just for the fun of it,why in the world is it so
much barking at eachother, if somebody wrights something that you don't
like don't read it!
jump dowm to next message instead of screaming ASSHOLE or something like
that.
                        big smile
                                henke
ps'  if you think i'm out of bounds saying this or any other comment,mail
me
henrik@swipnet.se

[Other mailing lists]