[Prev][Next][Index]

Editorial

Dear Sir:
I go with you if we talk about the media-nationalism. But I cant go conform
with you, if you say: "I look forward to watching digital televison..." Did
you ever see it from a technical view? All receivers sold by a UK-company
here in Italy are called back, because the got problems. The short time, I
was able to watch digital tv, I got less picture quality then I got from my
analogue receiver, but I had to invest about $ 700,- in the new box. Here I
have to agree with the editor of your Q&A-pages.
A.Randieri, I-Milan

[TELE-satellit Email Service|TELE-satellit ONLINE]