[Prev][Next][Index]

Suddenly Stop Getting TS-News?

Dear Readers,

  TELE-satellit News has continued to grow in 1996, especially in the last
month for an unexplained reason which has seen subscriptions pouring in.
While this is generally good news it's a big problem when e-mail bounces or
addresses go bad.

  Every time I send out a single 2k news message I can get over 100k back
in messages telling me the news to certain addresses are delayed or
addresses have gone bad. Therefore the amount of time I let a bad address
stay on the list is getting shorter.

  What this means for you is that if your provider has some type of problem
with e-mail that lasts more than one or two days you will probably be
unsubscribed from the list on the assumption that you have closed your
account. From this end I have no idea where the problem lies.

  So, if you suddenly find you stop getting TS-News please check our Web
site at http://www.tele-satellit.com/listserver/ts-news . If there are
messages there that you haven't received you are probably off the list.
Please try re-subscribing to continue getting news.

  Also, if you close an account or the address changes please make sure you
unsubscribe or update your subscription address - it causes problems here
when you don't.

  Thanks !

  Martyn
(c)TELE-satellit 1996. All rights reserved.

[Other mailing list archives]