[Prev][Next][Index]

TS News Advisory

In the next few days TELE-satellit News will welcome its 2,000 subscriber
to the main daily news list. The digest version has just passed the 1,000
mark so, not allowing for the small number of duplicates, I currently have
2,997 subscribers. Thanks to all of you!

A couple of reminders:

If you work at a company in the satellite TV business and don't see your
company news here, it's because we don't know about it. Send us, or ask
your PR department to send us, press releases and news by email to
martyn@twics.com .

If you want to unsubscribe from the list, send the message "unsubscribe
ts-news your@email.address" to listserver@tele-satellit.com

And don't forget to subscribe to TELE-satellit magazine! If you are a
satellite fan you'll love it, there really is no magazine like it for
satellite fans. Check http://www.tele-satellit.com and choose the
subscription section for more information.

Thanks!

Martyn Williams
(c)TELE-satellit 1997. All rights reserved.

[Other mailing list archives]