[Prev][Next][Index]

Sky in Germany

Q: Just tell me how can I get a good reception of the British Sky Channel.
What I mean to say is Movie Ch., Sky-Sport, Sky-Movies ect. Do I need a
decoder and a card?
De Guzman, Bhong, Dortmund/Germany

Dr.Dish:
Yes, you will a decoder for VideoCrypt. Thatīs not all! You will need also a
card and comes the problem. Illegal cards - sold all over Europe last year -
do not work anymore. My advice: look for a relative or friend in the UK, pay
him the fee for a official card and maybe some extra and you will be happy.
Even if you can get hold of a illegal card in the near future, forget it! On
the end you have payed mor money for several updates and you pay for the
good one.

[Other mailing list archives]