[Prev][Next][Index]

Formula One: Correction

>City: Karlskoga
>
>Questions: I am trying to find out which channel has bought the rights to
broadcast
>the Formula 1 coverage. Last year I got it on Eurosport. It´s not easy to
find such information in Sweden.
>Perhaps you could help me? If you know which satelite etc. I´m to tune into
please let me know.
>Best regards
>Mark Allen

Dr.Dish:
The German RTL (via ASTRA) starts at 00:00 (CET) with the Warm Up and from
03.25 you will get live coverage.
Sorry, comments only in the german lanuage available.

CORRECTION: Eurosport does not carry Formula one this year. I was been mixed
up with eurosport 21. Thanks to Joerg Rademacher for the correct information.
Another alternative would be RAI DUE.