[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Cadena Sur/intelsat 709

>>hi I'm in ecuador and I have a 12 feet dish wiht a c and Ku band receiver, my
>>interest is to get chanel 5 which is cadena del sur, and it broadcast in
>>mpeg-power vu and
>>I cant get it I'm using a zenith 5000 receiver, but apparently this signal
>>dosent ge to it, but I can get other chanels,
>>Would you please help me in to find out what is that I need to do in order to
>>get it
>>thank you
>>  Hvillalva

Dr.Dish:
Cadena Sur is a SCPC-signal. Most of the common MEPEG-receivers are not able
to receive this scpc-signals. ZENITH build some set-up boxes, but if I
remember it correctly, this boxes are made in DVB-standard. PowerVu is not
DVB-compatible. But to be correct, just send me the technical specs of your
Zenith 5000 and I will try to help you.