[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[SAT-TOPIC]: remember some mail rules ...

Hi all !

Due to the discussion yesterday I think it is necessary to repeat
some rules for mailing again:
Please, use plain text, NO attachments, NO HTML and NO encrypted
files. MIME mails will correctly handled by the listserver but
I'd like to ask you to use plain text. There is no other format than
ASCII to guarantee that all subscribers can read your email correctly.
If necessary, prepare files in other formats for downloading by ftp
or WWW, or ask if somebody would like to receive it and send her or
him these files per email without using the mailing list.
If you have any problems or comments email me and I'll try to answer
all your questions.

Thank you for your cooperation !

Regards,

Torsten